Are you getting maximum participation in 401(k) plans from Spanish-speaking employees? This video download addresses the real reasons they are not signing up for this extremely valuable benefit—and counters the negative and erroneous beliefs they tend to have about the American system of investing.
All Video Presentations are in Spanish with optional English subtitles.
Points covered include:
- Money in a 401(k) will always belong to the employee.
- Lower income individuals in this country can in fact invest.
- A 401(k) plan is a very stable way to save for the future.
- Forward-thinking Spanish-speaking immigrants are
beginning to participate in 401(k) plans, just as they began
to buy homes fifteen years ago.
Employee participation in your 401(k) plan creates:
- Greater retention
- Increased loyalty to the employer
- Maximized tax benefits
- Maximized permitted contribution for management