Are you aware of all the reasons that Spanish speaking employees tend not to participate in health insurance benefits? Differences between the health care systems of Latin America and the United States are clarified in this video download, with an emphasis on demonstrating just how necessary health coverage is in America.
All Video Presentations are in Spanish with optional English subtitles.
Points covered include:
- Without insurance, health care costs can create catastrophic debt.
- Visiting a doctor’s office is more beneficial than going straight to the emergency room.
- It can be extremely difficult to get care from a specialist
- Forward-thinking Spanish-speaking immigrants are making health
insurance a priority to protect their families’ future.
Employee participation in your health insurance plan creates:
- Optimum premiums for group plans
- Employee retention and stability
- Increased loyalty to the company