Spanish speakers tend to be deeply resistant to safety training and veryfew employers realize why. Our video download addresses their profound culturalbeliefs regarding personal risk and sacrifice andclarifies how federal safety and workers compensation laws apply to all employees.
All Video Presentations are in Spanish with optional English subtitles.
Points covered include:
- Federal safety regulations do apply to all employees, regardless
of their country of origin.
- On-the-job injuries and accidents do cost employers
considerable amounts of money.
- Employees are more valuable when they take intelligent precautions.
- Successful Spanish-speaking employees should teach
newcomers not to take unnecessary risks.
Employee compliance with safety regulations creates:
- Minimized losses due to employee injuries or accidents
- Lower premiums for workers compensation insurance
- Employee retention and stability
- Increased loyalty to the company